AGENDA - ABAS AGM 14/11/2016
The Annual General Meeting of the Association of Bolton Allotments Societies will take place at Astley Bridge Cricket Club on Monday 14th November 2016.
The meeting will start at 8.00 p.m. prompt.
The meeting will be in two halves, with a short break in between.
1. Introduction and Welcome by the Chair
2. A Site Secretary’s Review of the Year – Irene Pennington – Tonge Moor Road Allotments
3. Review of the Current Situation – Malcolm Russell – Head of Service (Neighbourhood Services) – Environmental Services, Bolton MBC
1. Minutes of AGM 2015 and Matters Arising
2. Secretary’s Review of ABAS
3. Treasurer’s Report / Accounts of the Association
4. Election of Officers and Committee (Nominations may be made at the meeting)
5. Review of Current Membership
7. Bolton Allotments Competitions
8. Bolton Onion, Leek and Vegetable Show
9. Talks and Lectures
10. Progress Meetings with Council
11. Feedback from NWCAA meeting (23/10/2016)
12. The Greater Manchester Spatial Framework and other potential threats to allotment sites
13. The Winter Break
14. Any Other Business
It is important that as many societies as possible send representatives to this meeting.