Monday 27 March 2017

Plea for Help

We have received the following email from St Thomas of Canterbury School - is there anyone out there in our allotment community who'd be willing to help out?


From: "charlotte.riu@sky.com" <charlotte.riu@sky.com>
To: "boltonallotments2014@yahoo.co.uk" <boltonallotments2014@yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 27 March 2017, 16:21
Subject: St Thomas of Canterbury RC School in Bolton



Dear Bolton Allotment Association,



I wonder if you could help me?  I am the Chair of the PTA at St Thomas of Canterbury RC School in Bolton, and we need your help!



Our school has lots of areas where plants; fruits and veggie could grow as there are raised flower beds and lower soiled areas, but we are struggling to do anything with them.  The school also has a pond and a green house.



My question to you is, could you help our children to learn how to grow and care for these area? 



If you would like to call me please do so on 07845336697 and we can discuss further.



I really look forward to hearing from you.



Regards



Charlotte Thaker




No comments:

Post a Comment